Best Photo Editor & Design Tools Only Pro Bloggers, Designers & Marketers Use
Photo Editor & Best Design Tools Pro Bloggers, Designers & Marketers Use
There comes several names in the mind when one thinks about creating a fresh image for marketing, blog or social media. Foetube has got the list of best photo editor and design tools that only intellectual professionals use for excellent user engagement and setting up call-to-action.
It has amazing designing features to overwhelm users with stunning appearance. Piktochart specialise in creation of Infographics, Presentations & Flyers.
- 800+ Professionally Designed Templates To Choose From
- Easy To Create & Export HD Image
- PDF Export Available
- Custom Color Schemes
- Lower Starting Package
$12.50 P/M Starting Package Price
Featured In & Used By:
- Tech crunch
- Neil Patel (for Quick Sprout)
One of the top marketers viz. Neil Patel has stated:
Giving an access to over millions of photographs, fonts and graphics has lowered the burden of marketers of exploring into more royalty-free matter. On the other hand several ready templates for social media, writing and promotion has astonished designers to get excellent results in a minute. Not just these, but non-designers and professionals have got their ultimate tool to create the content without learning ‘abcd’ of designing.
- 100K+ Photos, Fonts, Templates To Choose From
- Premium Access To Other Fascinating Content
- Effective Filters, Crop & Blur Enhancer Features Availability
- Ready & Easy To Create & Export High Resolution Image
- JPG, PNG & PDF Export Available
- Download & Printable Formats Available
- Free Starting Package
Canva For Work: $12.95 P/M Package Price
Used By Neil Patel and Several Popular Marketers in the Industry.
The core thing about Pixlr is that it comes with high resolution image editor, free vector editing, free graphics and fonts.
- 2 Million+ Free effects, Filters and Overlays
- Mobile Editable
- Work in Layers, Color Replacement and Object Transformation
- Change Chrome Browser Page’s Appearance adding To-Do List
Used By & Featured In:
- Stock Unlimited
- Hungary Jpeg
- Craft Bundles
- Story & Heart
Free To Use, No Worries At All
This site has jumped so far jumped heading towards best in the list. It delivers designing for YouTube and Social Posts including that of portrait image filters, effects and amazing retouching tools. To move on from classy to modern looks you’d get several ready collages for business, social and personal needs.
- Design Assets: 3000+ Graphics, 200+ Fonts and 100+ Textures to choose from
- Design Tools To Create: Ads, Logos, Business Cards, Graphics, Text, Etc.
- Templates: 70+ Pre-Set Canvases, 2400+ Customization Templates and Multi-Photo Designs
- Photo Editing: Multiple Effects & Filters, Layer & Mask Images, Addition & Modification Of Text
- Touch Up: Eye & Hair Color Change; Remove Wrinkles & Whiten Teeth
- Cloud Storage: Auto-Save While Editing, Access From Mobile & Desktop, Organize Collections & Images
Basic Plan Starts From – $12 P/M
The tool was launched in 2015 with an intention to provide quality design graphics. Eventually it came up with creation of range of graphics especially for Display Ads, Social & Blog Posts.
- Create highly engaging images in minutes adding effects
- Browse 500K+ Photos, 70K+ Graphics & 200+ Fonts
- Multiple Size Professional Quality Templates
- Change any social media graphic size into other
- Curate designs in folder
- Import custom fonts
- Collaborate with team
Starter Plan $0, Isn’t It Great!
Pro Plan @ $10 P/M
Emerging Logo Design Tools
After registering a domain the very first step that every entrepreneur or company takes is creation of logo. Well, it sounds a bit easier, but actually it is not. There exist millions of logo designs world widely, and the challenge is to make your logo stand out. Big investors and start-ups prefer hiring a Graphic Designer to create unique and high quality logo; but again it requires time and a higher cost to get it done. Plus the further issues may arise during resizing or printing the same matter for commercial purposes.
In order to avoid the hassle of creating lucrative logo why not find something that would do following:
- No Need Of Hiring Graphic Designer
- Save High Designing Cost
- Create High Quality Logo In Minutes
- Printable, Transparent Background, Promotional and Commercial Design (Basically For All Purpose)
Well, it ain’t hard to find a logo designer that could do almost all of that struggle-free.
The Design Evo is an online logo maker, to help startups, individuals and small businesses create professional logos with ease. Design Evo intends to establish brand recognition, but will also build customer trust and deliver a clear view of the company’s culture as well.
- High Resolution Files
- Transparent BG – PNG
- Edit & Re-Download logo
- Print Ready
- Lifetime Support
- Vector Files (PDF & SVG)
- Copyright Ownership
- 7000+ Professional Grade Logo Designs
Initiating With FREE Plan
Basic Plan At $24.99 (One Time)
Majority of the mentioned design tools are free to some extent, in order to create eye-catching designs PRO version of PicMonkey. It has best of the features and several design tools to enhance the picture’s appearance.