Female Entrepreneurs In India – Don’t Give Up Growing Business
FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS IN INDIA – DON’T GIVE UP GROWING BUSINESS ::
- FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS IN INDIA – DON’T GIVE UP GROWING BUSINESS ::
- Female Entrepreneurs In India Before
- Female Entrepreneurs In India Now
- Q. What to change?
- Q. Why are Female Entrepreneurs growing business rapidly?
- Female Entrepreneurs In India Tomorrow
- Q. How will Female Entrepreneurs succeed raising equivalent standard as men?
- Ladies Go Step-Wise:
- 3 Lessons On Success From An Arab Businesswoman – Video By Liela Hoteit
No matter what, majority of female entrepreneurs in India want few things keep going:
- Up-to date Matter on Social Media;
- Affiliate Marketing Leads;
- Strategical Content Creation (Video, Image & Text) & Marketing;
- Effective Blog Writing & Web Network to Drive Traffic;
- Product & Firm Branding; and
- Unexpected Followings and Comments
Overall business growth & Increasing sales that would ultimately lead to Brand Reputation and Revenue for sure.
Before you know how a female turns into an entrepreneur proudly get to know the short history of women entrepreneurs Before.
Female Entrepreneurs In India Before
- No Equivalency: Discrimination from men’s standard (especially in South-Asia) in the matters of Status, Education, Career and Ethics denying the fact; all were the barriers for women to grow their home-based business from local to stages beyond.
- Less Qualification: Less educated women had certain limits to work locally as she has less knowledge in Planning, Management, Implementation, Marketing and Expansion of the business.
- Less Skilled to No Experience: Ladies before had no technical skills, communicational skills or leadership skills that caused to less experience or no experience counted to some extent.
- Tough Time: Tough to handle and organise due to less investment, less time, no social support, no encouragement, no recommendations at all made it literally difficult.
- Less Profit No Reputation: Low Branding to Lower Sales Rate taking further to Low Sales and Profit Vice versa.
Female Entrepreneurs In India Now
- Equivalency – Still Struggle & Low Confidence: In this era very few women are successful, as we know majority of female entrepreneurs still struggle and die-hard to earn a good profit. Fortunately discrimination level has been extremely brought down. Women now are independent by every means of Status, Education, Career Development, Liberty and Ethics. Barriers now are restricted from restricting women’s way. The most embarrassing issue is that, nevertheless discrimination has been reduced but women lack in taking and gaining advantage of being independent by all means of possibilities. Two of the reasons would be Putting Less Effort and Low Confidence in Defeating Competitors.
- Qualification – Less Utilised: Even though females are literate but not all make appropriate utilization of educational resources they have got. Most of them spend it in just putting extreme unnecessary effort in wrong direction and then keep fingers crossed awaiting for leads. This dangerous strategy would eat-up crucial Time & Energy lowering your faith in yourself eventually letting you give up!
- Skilled But Less Promoted — Experience: You have got an good enough experience and skillful nature with no boost-up format, is of no use. Creative Skills are more about revealing, unless talent is promoted digitally driving attention of 1000’s, it remains less valuable.
- Possibilities Possible To Some Extent: Possibilities are possible now to manage finances, improvising on encouragement, time management, Moderate social support, Few recommendations. More-where it’s likely difficult for women entrepreneur to make huge investment in the cases of properties, new ventures, self-planned online projects, lavish lifestyle and more. Every hassle has a reason behind, you all need to analyse and find it out. For sure this would be somewhere in the way you do marketing opting improper methods and channels.
- Moderate Profit Moderate Reputation: Less or Semi Branding to Average Sales Rate taking further to Moderate Sales and Average Profit. This is the period where a person can opt all possible digital channels to INCREASE SALES, BRANDING AND ENHANCE REPUTATION .
Q. What to change?
—> Change the marketing tactics that isn’t growing your business.
Concentrate on below mentioned points:
- Take an advantage of being equivalent to men. Before you make any crucial decision in business enhance your qualitative effort strengthening confidence within. Never utilise time for matters that doesn’t generate money or audience.
- Utilise qualification you got to prove yourself, if that isn’t enough try learning skills and techniques benefiting career. It’s not about being pompous and showing off the degree but definitely using knowledge in daily business activities.
- If you are a creative personality reveal your thoughts, innovations, plans to the audience through social networking sites and blogs. This would assist you in getting attention, + & – suggestions; and increase confidence to accomplish the matter.
- Setting scheduled goals is one of the effective marketing strategies that would stand out without a doubt. Make it in written somewhere on Sticky notes, mobile phone or white board of your office /home; this keep on encouraging and motivating you and your team to accomplish targeting matter within the deadlines.
- Deal up with hassles those are pulling and stopping you to become a winner. For sure resolution to this would be somewhere in the marketing technique and channel you use. Gradual improvement would lead to invest in the matter of properties, new ventures, self-planned online projects, lavish lifestyle and more. Switch t digital one instead beginning with split testing.
Following mentioned points suggest you finding out potentials within yourself, that you can see if make crucial changes in the style you market the business.
Q. Why are Female Entrepreneurs growing business rapidly?
Potential women are intellectually growing businesses to multinational level due to online business, video & affiliate marketing, schedule advertising, blogging and creating forum. Women now are so efficient that they put on more efforts digitally to enhance the products they sell and brand they market.
For instance, if you are a Housewife or a Part-Time Professional, and have lowest budget to invest in the market.
Make Initial Investment of $ 80-$100 (INR 5000-7000)
Make Monthly Investment for about $10-$40 (INR 700-2500)
Further, Opt for valuable marketing channels:
- Social Media Account Set-Up, Posting & Social Activities
- Schedule Google Ad
- Video & Document Marketing
Female Entrepreneurs In India Tomorrow
- Equivalency – No Struggle
- Qualification – Utilised with accomplished education
- Skilled & promoted — Better experience and skills would promote women standardising superior than men
- Can manage business at great ease, more investment opportunities, proper time management, strong social support and unexpected recommendations
Q. How will Female Entrepreneurs succeed raising equivalent standard as men?
Opting complete marketing-ship:
- Digital Marketing (with Extreme good presence)
- Traditional marketing
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Most Effective Marketing:
Digital Marketing and TV Commercials inclusive of: –
- Social Media
Ladies Go Step-Wise:
Sequence is the 1st matter that goes in order, assisting you out in journey of Succession.
- Create a website [Whether you are a Professional, do a job (Full or Part-time) or Work from Home]
- Optimise site for SEO
- Submit sitemap to Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Join Social Networking Platforms
- Create Own Blog
- Submit to Directories
- Add up to Google My Business
- Create a Video
- Add Products To Amazon, Ebay, etc. (Affiliate Marketing)
- Keep updating website and altering designs
- Update Social description and details
- Keep Posting, Twitting, Pinning, Adding or Uploading Videos
- Creating Fresh Text and Image Content Every Week for good responses from audience and customers; And driving more traffic to website
- Place schedule ads on Facebook and Google
- Keep launching fresh opportunities and strategies to drive maximum traffic
- Keep analysing campaign and organic web performance on Analytics
- Keep setting periodical goals
- Keep tracking Customer Behaviour, Goals and Conversions
- Timely respond customers and quest queries resolving issues
3 Lessons On Success From An Arab Businesswoman – Video By Liela Hoteit
Besides ‘Female Entrepreneurs In India’, Know about promoting business locally ‘Advertise On M-Indicator‘App
Get Clickypage Digital Marketing Guidance and Services : Email – DigitalMarketing@clickypage.com