How To Start a Food Blog in 24 Hours | Guide On How Chef Can Start a Successful Earning Blog
Implement On How To Start a Food Blog In India Within 24 Hours Profitably
- Implement On How To Start a Food Blog In India Within 24 Hours Profitably
- Do before blogging
- 1. Select Lovely Domain Name For Your Food Blog
- 2. BlueHost Web Hosting Plans For Beginners ($15 Domain Per Year + $3.95 Hosting Per Month)
- 3. Write First Food Blog
- 4. Optimize Blog For SEO
- 5. Submit Sitemap To Webmaster Tools
- 6. Create Series Of Recipe Videos
- 7. Optimize Blog For Social Media
- 8. Create Appealing Recipe Image Designs
- 9. Focus More On Pinterest and Instagram
- 10. Structure Data For Rich Snippet
Effeciently earning out of blog is definitely a different story from just being a chef. Well you may learn on how to start a food blog in India for profits within 30 minutes off the 100’s of blogs out there. Outcome of same won’t be winning, but just equal to plain text without productivity.
Many newbies would like to know effective tactics of How to start a food blog In India, Asia, Australia or specific country. Avoid old follow-up strategies that works for a while. Assuring you won’t stay a baby blogger for long, as you got to learn and expertise in a whole lot more.
Willing of creating a potentially successful food blog in 24 hours? No one would want you to spend whole of the day and night in creating a blog. Just dedicate the first day, at least 12 hours to begin with what you are fantasising of. Learning How to start a food blog in India and earning out of same, is painless to imagine, but backbreaking as well. Relax, it will only snatch off some of the hours to begin with, won’t eat your brains!
Before going through How To Start a Food Blog in India guide, learn things to do before starting a succulent food blog.
Do before blogging
# Be Creative Chef
A chef has be very creative with having good sense spices. To make something very different and scrumptious one has to think out of the box.
Make your own innovations that every restaurant would want to add it to their cuisine’s menu. Well it sounds like a dream!!!!
Why Chef Should Start a Food Blog?
Starting a food blog comes with ton of opportunities to get popular and earn handsome amount. Reasons listing plus points to start a food blog:
- Become a Brand
- Promote Other Recipes and Earn
- Offer Advertising Space On Blog to Earn
- Incorporate Monetized Videos to Blog and Make Money
- Become a Guest Chef On Others Blog and Channel (Additional Income Source)
- Start Affiliate Marketing Adding More To The Pocket
- Get Opportunity To Broadcast Food Shows On TV Channels (Highest Source Of Income)
- Sell your Recipes to Restaurant (Become an Entrepreneur)
- Start Your Own Profitable Fast Food or Cuisine Restaurant
- Expand To Franchise The Business
Nothing starts if you remain unknown. Just making new recipes ain’t enough to achieve what you’r willing to be.
2 Must Do Things For a Chef To Become Popular To Earn:
- Make Recipe Videos
- Create a Blog
# Improvise Other’s Dishes and Food Items To Yours
Improvising ‘Dal Tadka’ to ‘Italian Seasoning Dal’ could make a sense of creativity. It should not only be different to sound but luscious in taste adding Indo-Italian flavor as well.
Mentioned tips would help you make your blog stand out off the common chefs around the world. If you want to begin with how to start a food blog in India that earns successfully, be creative carrying the improvising strategy.
LEARN HOW TO START A FOOD BLOG IN INDIA WITHIN THE TIME OF 24 HOURS
1. Select Lovely Domain Name For Your Food Blog
Go with beautiful and remarkable name for an awesome blog. Domain should be:
- Very Unique
- Easy To Read and Quick To Type In
- Avoid Using Plurals (‘s)
- Avoid Double Letters (ss, dd, rr…) Except A
- Not To Jumble With Domain
Suggestions, some are locally or globally available:
Duration to Take This Action: 15 Minutes Hardly
2. BlueHost Web Hosting Plans For Beginners ($15 Domain Per Year + $3.95 Hosting Per Month)
Host your delicious blog on bloggers favorite BlueHost Web Hosting Provider at valuable rate.
Once major task of domain registration and hosting is done, Get 1-Click WordPress Installed (for Free). Your blog will definitely go live within few seconds. Take a long breath here, don’t directly rush towards writing. Explore a beautifying theme relevant to your blog in Themes section within WordPress Dashboard. No qualms, if you are running out of money. WordPress offers different free themes to select one from. Further you may look on to add a food related plugin in plugins section. Or get an Attractively Designed WordPress Theme Ready To Use from several theme sites (Costing between $39 to $59 One Time Theme Cost On).
Time Required For Action: 30-40 Minutes Barely (more time on theme search)
3. Write First Food Blog
First blog is a good experience with 1000’s of desires in heart and mind towards achievement. Target to accomplish minimum 500 words each blog. Though food blog comes with moderate density of words, don’t make it too longer.
What To Incorporate In Food Blog?
- Mention Name Of Recipe
- Cuisine (e.g. Indian, Italian, Mexican …)
- Preparation Time (e.g. 20 Minutes)
- Serve (e.g. No. of people to eat – 3,4,5…)
- List out Ingredients (Mention Difficult Ingredient Name In Local Language)
- Elaborate Method In Lit Format Instead Of Paragraph
- Add Featured and Relevant Images Into Recipe Blog
- Incorporate or Embed Your Video
- Add Link Navigating To Meanings Listing Of Spices, Veg, Fruits, Dry Fruits and More (optional)
- Sell Recipe E-Books On Blog
- Add Affiliate Products related To Your Recipe (e.g. Sauces and Spices)
Learn In Details How Beginner Can Start a Blog
Required Time: 2 Hours for 500 Words In The Beginning , as this requires lots of research and thinking for the first time.
4. Optimize Blog For SEO
The most significant activity to make blog familiar with its audience is optimizing for SEO. A blog overall has to be scored somewhere between 75%-80% passing SEO test. If percentage goes below 60% seems to be average or worse SEO practice.
Install Plugin: YOAST SEO
This plugin would assist you in optimizing 100% for SEO even though you got zero knowledge about SEO.
Note: Every blog recipe should be delivering result on the 1st page of Google Search. Only SEO practice can make this happen.
SEO Strategies 2018 (Posting Soon)
Required Action Time: 30 Minutes
5. Submit Sitemap To Webmaster Tools
Submit XML sitemap to Google Console
Bing Search Webmaster Tools Sitemap Submission
Implementation Time: 20 Minutes
6. Create Series Of Recipe Videos
People love short lanes without hassles! Series of videos cannot be created in a single day, it requires week or monthly duration. Schedule a separate day to Shoot 1st Recipe Video, as video is not a part of blog, but it is a very crucial element to make blog successful.
Video making is one of the winning ways to increase viewers and subscribers. There are 3 streets for every food blogger to go with:
- Write Recipes (as in blog)
- Create Text Image (to let recipe appear in image search result)
- Creating Recipe Video
Creation of innovative recipe videos is one of the most successful ways to enhance blog and gain large numbers of audience.
Video Creation’s Required Time: 1 Hr for Preparation + 20 Minutes To Get Ready + 30 Minutes Shoot + 30 Minutes Editing = 2:30 Hours (To be shot on next or alternate day)
7. Optimize Blog For Social Media
Optimize blog with social media networks’ major 7 platforms including Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc.
Share recipe content directly from blog in seconds. The another ways to share blog is through logging in to social account and pasting the blog link; posting recipes daily or weekly. You may share Recipe Images with Short Description navigating back to your blog. Share video for instant delivery of content and audience engagement.
Additionally add Social sharing plugin for mobile site. Make it easier for users to share your recipes.
7 Accounts Creation & Optimization Time: 1 Hour
8. Create Appealing Recipe Image Designs
Be imaginative when you’r ready to go; working on How To Start a Food Blog in India.
You’ve got to be very picky in images and colour you select for designing a cover page and recipe’s featured blog page. Do not compromise with the quality of images, this is because image is the 1st element to attract a user to read your blog; besides videos.
For social media covers, headers, posts, recipe menus, portfolios, galleries and slide presentation high quality of images matters a lot.
Recommended Designing Tools:
- Adobe Illustrator
Designing Time: 15 Minutes Per Image
9. Focus More On Pinterest and Instagram
Best platforms to promote recipes and popularize the same, is publishing BLOG & VIDEO. What after this?
For various businesses Image based platforms fails to promote the product. Pinterest and Instagram resulted into succession of Fashion and Food Business.
Generate Pins and Images to let audience follow, share save and subscribe to your blog content. This be add-on to your Food blog.
Pinning & Image Upload Requires: 5 Minutes Each To Upload and Add Description with URL
10. Structure Data For Rich Snippet
Continue with Google webmaster tools. To markup blog data or structure it for better and rich view in search result, work on your blog which is already submitted.
Rich appearance of your recipes would generate more leads, traffic and conversions on your blog.
Structuring Data Takes Minimum: 10 Minutes Each Recipe
Besides learning on How To Start a Food Blog In India, Know 101% Useful Tips On How Students & Beginners Can Start a Blog
Be a good blogger following the tips; and never forget to comment on what you learned!