How To Get WordPress Theme Ready To Use – Save Time Making Website
HOW TO GET WORDPRESS THEME READY TO USE – SAVE TIME MAKING WEBSITE ::
Sometimes it might seem difficult developing a site or creating pages, plus its appearance as similar as the Demo Theme. This is because of the 2 reasons that is your ignorance towards the additional feature option of ‘Demo Importer’ within the admin panel; And Non-purchase of Ready ‘Install & Set-Up’ Theme.
How To Get WordPress Theme Ready To Use ::- Some of the best theme selling portals provide extra-ordinary features within the theme as:
- HD-Like Superior Quality (High Resolution)
- Well Documentation
- Compatible With All Types Of Recognized Browsers & Devices
- Widget Ready
- Files Inclusion (PSD, PHP, CSS & JS)
- Responsive Layout
- Visual Composure (Additional)
- Demo Importing Feature (Additional)
The last feature ‘Demo Importer’ is rare in all types of WordPress themes. Description of theme on sale describes inclusions shortly. Casually not taking Importing feature in consideration, even though the feature is available inside. Certain well-know theme sellers’ market like Envato Market frequently provide best of best themes with unique features. Higher rates of theme itself says the superiority and excellent inclusion of features inside the theme. As everyone know cheap rate themes have less features and resolution.
Once you buy a theme on a portal themeforest.net at best price look into what additional surprises it has to make our website development more easier. If you have very less time to manage, create, upload and develop a new website but even want an impressive look as same as demo theme, here is the guidance:
A. Demo Importer
B. Install & Setup
Before we go through both setting method let’s have a quick glimpse over procedure to upload theme file (zip. file) after download.
Further steps are explained in below elaborated methods (from Point No: 8): –
A. Demo Importer (Step-wise Guidance To Get Ready-made Theme)
Demo importer feature helps you create website in less time without much structuring, designing and managing content.
- Purchase theme (after sign up or login – e.g. in themeforest.net).
- Read what additional supportive things you see in your account.
- Go to Purchases or History or Downloads – This will show you list of themes you purchased.
- You’ll see 2 options ‘Download’ and ‘Install & Setup’ next to the theme you just bought.
- Click on ‘Download’ or another option like ‘Installable WordPress File Only’ may arise in the drop-down list click on it. File will be saved the ‘Downloads’ by default or wherever you save.
- Complete the process of uploading theme, installing activating it in WordPress admin panel.
- After successful activation of theme, Go To –> ‘Theme Options’ in the left menu either at bottom left or inside the Appearance as sub-option.
- **Theme Options – Go To –> ‘Demo Importer’ –> Click Button ‘Import’ –> Import Successful.
- **Everythings Done!!! Now check your website live, it will look same as Demo.
- **Further Changes – Quickly make changes like uploads your own Logo, Change Text, Images or Widgets (if you want), change Contact address, Contact No, Social Links, Products & Services You Offer .So that your impressive and responsive website would be ready to serve.
NOTE 1: If Import Fails –> Click on ‘Reset All’. this will vanish any changes in theme that you made after activation of site.
NOTE 2: Import is possible only in case of newly activated theme. Making excess of changes in theme design, posts, pages, widgets and plugins will lead to failure of Importing process. For this you may either Go To –> ‘Reset Section’ or ‘Reset All’ to make site appear as of demo look.
NOTE 3: Some theme seller provide free option of ‘Importing Demo’ and some charges separate cost.
**NOTE 4: If your admin panel doesn’t have the ‘Demo Import’ feature, try the second option ‘B’ shown below.
Learn the 2nd method of ‘How To Get WordPress Theme Ready To Use’
B. Install & Setup (Step-wise Guidance To Get Ready-made Theme – Paid Service)
- Purchase theme (on sign up or login – e.g. for themeforest.net).
- Read what additional supportive things you see in the account.
- Go to Purchases or History or Downloads – This will show the list of themes you bought.
- You’ll see 2 options ‘Download’ and ‘Install & Setup’ next to the theme you purchased (else Click on the theme you purchased, both options would be visible in there)
- Click On ‘Install & Setup’ – Remember not all theme sellers provide this feature for free, there may charge particular cost for direct Install & Setup of the theme.
- If Paid Option – Make payment and get the quick setup post installation.
Developers / Beginners who wants to develop a responsive site with extra-ordinary features in less may opt for any of the above two options ‘A’ or ‘B’ for free or paid service as offered by the the theme seller.
Learning How To Get WordPress Theme Ready To Use would be helpful for WordPress Beginners.
Total WordPress Theme Installation, Demo Import & Quick Overview